ATTITUDE ;;;;;

ATTITUDE
First of all i will tell you that my attitude is based on how you treat me ...
so guys how are you.i hope you are all happy.i pray to god that you will remain happy all the time.
so in this post i want to tell you about attitude.i think attitude is a big word which has many meaning so i want to tell my own thought about attitude.i divided attitude in different words and meaning on the base of my own experiences.
ATTRACTION
TEASE
TEMPORARY
INSPIRE
TRUE LOVE
UNITY
DISCIPLINE
EGO
SO GUYS I HOPE,you will understand it very easily,and i'm written this in type because you thought about it and must reply me about your assumptions on attitude.

NOW I TELL SOME IMPORTANT THOUGHTS ABOUT ATTITUDE
SO GET READY.......
A BAD ATTITUDE IS LIKE A FLAT TIRE.IF YOU DON'T CHANGE IT,YOU'LL NEVER GO ANYWHERE.
YOUR ATTITUDE ,NOT YOUR APTITUDE,WILL DETERMINE YOUR
ALTITUDE.
YOUR ATTITUDE IS LIKE A PRICE TAG,IT SHOWS HOW 
VALUABLE YOU ARE.
"YOUR ATTITUDE MAY HURT ME,BUT MINE CAN EVEN
KILL YOU".
MY ATTITUDE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

History of pakistan

FOCOUS

IMPORTANCE OF AIMS