FRIENDSHIP

IN THIS POST I LIKE TO TELL YOU ABOUT FRIENDSHIP.BECAUSE I LIKE FRIENDSHIP
I HAVE MANY FRIENDS AND I'M VERY HAPPY BECAUSE I HAVE THE BEST FRIEND FOREVER.I PRAY MY GOD THAT MY ALL FRIENDS ALWAYS REMAIN HAPPY........
     SO I WANT TO TELL SOME IMPORTANT VIEWS AND THOUGHTS ABOUT 

                                        FRIENDSHIP.. 

                                           F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Fight for you.
Respect you.
Include you.
Encourage you.
Need you.
Deserve you.
Stand by you.
A strong friendship doesn't need daily conversation or being together.As long as the relationship lives in the heart,true friends never part
A TRUE FRIENDS SCOLDS LIKE A DAD,CARES LIKE A MOM,TEASES LIKE A SISTER,IRRITATES LIKE A BROTHER,AND FINALLY LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOUR LOVER.
Friendship need no promises no demands no expectations
 it just needs sincerity and trust .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

History of pakistan

FOCOUS

IMPORTANCE OF AIMS